I got declined, what can I do?
Our approval process is fully automated and relies 100% on the information you provide during the process. Although sometimes we are not able to provide a loan approval because of our commitment to responsible lending, often customers are successful by following the below tips before applying again:
- Ensure your personal details are complete and accurate as they are used to validate your identity.
- Pay back any active loan you have with us (you may need to wait for up to 5 days so that we can be sure the funds are cleared)
- Ensure you disable any VPN you might be using.
- Ensure the bank account used on your account is your primary bank account.
- Ensure you have correctly input your employment details including income and expenses.
- Ensure you met our age requirements of 20-65 years old.
If some of these tips do not help, don't get discouraged. You can always re-apply in 30 to 90 days when your financial situation may have changed. We do not penalize our valued customers based on the number of applications submitted.