I got declined, why?
Most common reasons why our customers are declined are:
- You currently have an active loan with us (we only allow one loan per household at a time).
- You are using a VPN (virtual private network) that is reporting your location outside of Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, or Nova Scotia.
- You are not actively employed.
- You did not meet our minimum credit requirement.
- You did not meet our minimum age requirement (20 and up).
- You did not pass our electronic ID verification.
- The banking details you provided us did not match what your bank responded with.
- You did not complete the Bank verification process.
Our approval process is fully automated and based on a review conducted by our system on the information you provide us on your application.
Unfortunately, we can't disclose how our system processes this, but it is important to know that the decision can change as your financial situation changes.