Who can apply for a personal loan?
For a successful application, you need to be:
- Employed with a minimum monthly income of $2,000. Unfortunately, we are not able to consider applications where primary income is from disability insurance.
- Have online banking with a Canadian financial institution, a personal email address, and a mobile phone number we can contact you on and provide updates related to your account.
- Living in Alberta, British Columbia, or Ontario.
- If you are applying with your VPN (virtual private network) active, remember to disable this.
- Be between 20 and 65 years old.